Tuesday, September 30, 2008

October Bus Breeze....




And so…The first day of October has officially shown it’s gloomy face..

Wow, to think just yesterday I was complaining about the hot days of summer, and already it’s gone….all of the crisp white tess….the body showing wife beaters…and white shoes are to be locked away and saved for another day (well…forget that I wanna wear my white shoes I don’t care what no fashion tells me lol). Still all in all, the month of September has been a journey for me that I will never forget as long as I breathe on this earth. Lol, I told myself at the first of this month that if things doesn’t work out with me, I would be gone around this time…and as you would know it the last full week of September I saw some light..that goes to show never give up because sure enough I was ready to pack my shit..and get up on out of here lol, Im glad I stayed though and more importantly Im glad my summer taught me patience and perseverance because I defiantly needed it to proceed on in this tough life of living. Ahh next obstacle…I need to get a damn car! I didn’t realize how much us native New Yorkers are spoiled up until I moved out here, and I realize that you cannot do a got damn thing unless you have your own set of wheels. I told myself “well they have public transportation, so ill be alright” …

..Yeah right, BULLSHIT

Today I was actually relying in public transportation because I was actually choreographing some moves with my boy for kicks, and because I didn’t know the schedule, I just missed the bus coming all the way back to this county, and later on en route I found out that the route closest to my cousins crib was done for the night, so I had to wait for a alternative route, which guys I had no damn idea where that was gonna land me. So much for reliable transportation huh, thank God my cousin came and picked me up because Im telling you I wouldve been assed out in the dark…hoping not to be shot or harassed my animals, rednecks, or ..spiders(omg ewwwww)…So yeah that notion for my car being a luxury, nah hommie, that’s a damn necessity, And on top of that, I see that the bus drivers arent as strict about being on time as they are in NY because while we was one of the two transfer points…The bus just stopped and the driver got off the bus and proceeded to have a conversation with someone off the bus…Wtf??Ny he wouldve got shot on some serious shit …AND omg! I was sitting next to this lady who was apparently engaged in a conflict on the phone, as she the person on the phone and the whole bus that she wasn’t afraid of being locked up again…Whoa…..OMG save me, I cant be involved..Wait its one more!! The lady that was sitting next to me I can tell wasn’t aware that Deodorant was on sale at your local Walmart because she had none on…in a state that is know for its humidity….heaven help me. I was nauseous, irritated and over the CCT bus line at that moment…Damn you never miss something until it is gone and I def. missed the got damn MTA at that point. I miss the people who just pass you by and not try to get up in your business(No I don’t want to talk to you and no I dont wanna know how your day was, what you eat last night, and why you think gas should go down, I want you to shut up looks str8 ahead and leave me the hell alone!) ….I miss the RAPID transit that doesn’t run every quarter of and hour and I miss people on a mission and workers on a mission to get home, not the ones who take their time (Do you know the got damn bus driver almost missed me because he was soo bust looking at the gas station across the street from where im staying) ugh..I cant figure it out…I just cant…Maybe someone out there can figure out this shit..

This is A.E. signing off once and again saying everyone have a happy October!!

1 comment:

Keith Jones said...

LMAO! welcome to the South.