Thursday, September 18, 2008

Call Me Your "Friend"


Wassup guys....Ur boy A.E. is back at it

Lol life can be soo amazing sometimes...one minute you just know where your going...Your at the point where you are doing things that you want to do, you are around people that you can trust and love, and you really have no big worries..then you go down a roller coaster and shit just goes downhill. You are doing absolutely nothing .....you dont know which way is up and you start to notice people around around you start to change...And when you are at the lowest point, o shit well you can call that a test for your friends because those who turn out to be not be what you expected stick out like a sore thumb or a hooker and a church convention...and well it has happened to me today. Today i found out that life goes on without you, and those you depend on will leave ur behind quicker than a deadbeat dad. And as of today, I officially, like finding a job, have to find another roommate. You see world, Plan A was supposed to be me and a my homeboy comming here at the end of August, look for a place, and find jobs so we can both support eachother in the process. What has happend is that the homeboy decides to speed things up on his terms, moves down here a month earlier and basically looks out for himself. Now when I get here im going thru it by myself, which is cool i dont mind it. But, now that I am going thru this apparently my "homeboy" feels(being that he just got himself a full time gig, and his "new life") that i am not compatible to do anything and it would be best for him to move with his already roommate and do him while I do me and if we meet up in the process then we'll meet up then ...so be it. Now, I am a supporter of you looking out for yourself, but, to when I told him my concerns he made some hurtful comments that basically kicked my already body down further and this one in particular stood out..

"IM GLAD THAT I MOVED HERE A MONTH EARLIER CAUSE IF I DIDNT I'D BE STRUGGLING LIKE YOU. I DONT WANNA STRUGGLE LIKE YOU SO I'M GLAD I MOVED HERE EARLIER IM NOT GOING THRU WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU"


WHOA!!! so what do u say to that?? Simple. There is nothing to say i mean hes right i am struggling ..but damn do u really have to throw that in my face?????Lol, you would think it couldnt get worse than that..O well it did..minutes later when i called back to express my anger and hurfulness for what he said, a statement was said from me that was "Well i am struggling yes, but even when i was struggling before i still supported u and paid for trips bec-" and i was immediately cutt off by

"WAIT THATS THE FRIEND YOU ARE YOU ARE THE TYPE OF FRIEND TO THROW SHIT IN MY FACE WELL U KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU . GET THE FUCK OFF MY FONE GET THE FUCK OF MY FONE..."

CLICK.
So is that it?? Whoa i didnt even get a chance to explain my statement because I am not that type of person. I didnt get a chance to defend my honor cause I am not a shady person but he hangs up on me AFTER hurting my feelings the way he did. Damn lol didnt I say when it rain it pours..Well right now i feel as if i lost a friend and I know I def lost my roommate so it adds a little more pressure but you know what ...when I get my money right...when I get myself together..i guarantee you world that i will not depend on ANYONE for ANYTHING..and I do mean that will all of my heart and soul. until then Im fight even harder and even tougher..cause i know this is evil tryin to bring me down but I simply wont let it ..Nope..
ON A GOOD NOTE ....As I was walking from the trash today with this heavily on my mind, i walked passed this guy (presumably a teenager i dunno) but he was singing and WOW his voice strangly calmed my spirits down a little bit. I dunno it felt like a gift or a sign from God but i just passed him and I had to literally turn my neck to see his face...but i couldnt see it though...That voice was so....peaceful. I wish I sounded like that lol. Maybe ill c him again and when i do ima compliment that voice. I tell u one thing though, if a man was to sing to me like that well...shit...I think I'd be in love




This is A.E. signing off....Damn can I have a friend ??

1 comment:

Keith Jones said...

Wow that's some crazy shady stuff. I know I have done some shady things in the past that I have asked for forgiveness for but that is a bit extreme. The positive thing that you can take out of this situation is that you found out what a true friend he really is. Its even possible down the line that HE could be asking you for help.

I know a few people including yours truly that are either looking for a roommate or looking to relocate. Hit me up for more info.