Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Like a Ship lost to Sea


Wassup guys...A.E. here with yet another thought....

I bet your wondering why I decided to write this note in another color right...Well Ill tell you. The color red is my favorite color, but when I first brought this page up to post another blog..i thought I shud write in the mood I am feeling, and usually whenever you see blue, well...u think someone is blue and that I am. Why? because I can finally admit it( and it is really had for me to admit ladies and gents so give me a sec.)..Im lonely. Tonight is the night I officially miss having someone to call my own. In my previous blogs, I spoke of loneliness in the event of the friends and associates that I left back home in NY, but i have a confession...I have also felt a type of loneliness that desires to have someone to call my own. And today as I was in the mall coming from another interview,I saw a man and woman who was together laughing and giggling the lovers giggle, and i was type jealous...Wait..Im lying...It was last night when I was watching making the band, and when i had seen what Que has done for Dawn..i became soo jealous I was actually hating on them ..(Me....hate...omg..) and then when he sang to her...Damn man I almost cried (not in the literal sense...come on guys : /). I remember not so long ago when someone had did the same thing for me that he has done, and I remember the emotions I felt...Damn..I guess when you dont get things like that, it times like these where you start to miss it, and then you start to miss the person who gave it to you. Yup, i remember being in love and that feeling was a wonderful feeling. So now..I sit here...with a frustrated and lonely heart..just thinking damn...when can I find that type of feeling again....Now its beginning to make sense to me, the reason why i stay on those Not Good For You websites, the reason why I write love songs, hell the reason why i must hear a love song before I go to sleep...its because I miss it now more than anything. It sure would be good to do a lovers giggle every now and then with someone im dating, Or hell I wudnt even mind being held right now as i write this post...But i guess god things come to those that wait...just like a JOB and my Career my love life will come in all the same..Damn why out of all people, God chooses me to be the most patient one lol? I dunno....Maybe this will make sense when i make him...Till then as my favortie song in this planet sings..Im Caught Up in one night Love Affair...hoping that love sent from God will find me somewhere in the disaster.



(Sighs) This is A.E. Signing off

No comments: