Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hear no Evil..Speak No Evil...See no Evil


Hey wassup guys A.E. is here with part 2 ..

Yes there is a part 2 to the madness lol...Before i continue on, let me first start off with a quote from my wonderful grandmomma, my Nana. See, Nana always told me " Evil is the most dangerous thing that we have here on this earth. It will always lure around you and take you happiest moments, it will sneak in your friends, your circle, your home, your job, you life and try to make YOU feel like your the worse person in earth, make your worth similar to that of a breadcrumb. So watch out cause everywhere you go and everything you do, His satanic eyes are watching you." Well, I really didnt get what she ment by all of that as a child, but now I see it. The more and more i get closer to God and the more and more I look around Im starting to notice evil eyes. im starting to see Satan himself thru people that I either called a friend or a mere associate. And then I see God. I see him always around me protecting me from that evil eye, and I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Today was a lovely day for me, I saw some of the infamous crews of ABDC perform, and the aura i got from the audience was magnificent, it just showed me what I am living for and my dreams in the long run. Though i was around new people, and i must admit it was a lil uncomfortable at first because I am a shy person, eventually I loosened up and I had a wonderful time. I really enjoyed myself world, and of course it was after when finished eating dinner I had a got a text from an mere associate asking to speak to me. When i decided to give this person the light of day, he actually had some important information about this job hookup for me and how it went thru and all, but i knew he wasnt done . I knew the reason he called me was not about the job, and sure nuff it wasnt. His second reason was of course to talk to me about the argument that me and the "friend" had that i mentioned to you a couple of days ago. After first telling me how i am this and that and i need to do this and that (lol mind u i usually interrupt but i just let him talk because this dude knows nothing about me ), when i went to say simply how i felt about the situation and thus tell him that is is between me and my friend so we will deal with it, my man not only kept interrupting me and throwing insult after insult, but he also switched up the whole entire thing so now it is about me and him, he told me some things that I know about myself and guess what world...he kept throwing the "job" hookup in my face threatening to call his boy and tell him to forget the hookup and let me do it on my own. The first time i tried to stray away from it, the second time I didnt say anything because that is when i noticed that he was obviously using that to exercise his power, and when I told i had something else to do so HOLD ON for a second, he of course cut me off and told me i was gonna hang up so he said" So hang up Ralphie and Im gonna tell my friend to forget about the hookup..and he hung up on me!! Lol WOW What did I do but tell him simply i didnt want to talk about me and my friends situation with him becuase in all honesty...it has nothing to do with him?? lol and then you throw your job hookup at me and threaten to take it away because I choose not to talk to u about something that has nothing to do with you? Lol so i guess my connection at Best Buy is gone, but you know what, if it is between me signing a deal with the devil himself to control me and struggling a tad bit more to get something I worked hard to get then guess what...I will do what it do. I swear world, sometimes this feels like another reality im living right now...like everything is in a wrap But i will not focus on that negative part of my night, you know why? because i had a really good time today in my zone enjoying a talent that makes me smile on the inside. Tonight i am proud of myself because I choose to get out and meet other folks and not stay in the house and be depressed and stress my world away. Today i choose to LIVE and thats what I really plan to do,I wanna live again dammit. You can take that away from me, and there will be light at the end of tunnel i think im already starting to see it. Take that EVIL!!!



This is A.E. signing off....and with a confident snap

1 comment:

Keith Jones said...

Wow seemed like a form of blackmail. Im glad for you to stand up to the BS he was offering. God has something better and in store for you. Since you are doing quotes I have a great one. Eleanor Roosevelt said,
"no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Never give it."