Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chiiii--Channngg!!!!!


Wassup Guys A.E. here back again with some great news and more info...

Let the windows of opportunity finally open up...I got a job.

Yeah its true, I officially was hired at JCrew at this outside mall not to far from me. When I heard this information..I immediately jumped out of my skin and I ran for joy...I was o so happy man. Damn, even as i type this memo Im still excited. God is wonderful, but this right here shows how merciful he is and Im glad that I prayed and prayed and stuck it thru...So now your boy is officially employed step 1 to the book in my life. I immediately told my close friends and family, and everyone is excited. Now I gotta do what i gotta do for my own independence. This right here goes to show that no matter what your going thru, change is coming and never give up. I just wonder if what my grandmother says is true, I wonder if all the jobs that I had applied for will start calling me like bill colectors offering me a position. Hmmm, I dunno but at least i have something now. ...Mr. Independent is back in full effect!!!!

Now that that factor of my life has seen a little green light....its time to get into another issue that I am dealing with that maybe you can help me out with.....Its just certain things I dont understand or certain actions that I do that confuse me. Why when I know something is wrong for me, I ignore the signs and keep doing it which thus affects the way i feel about myself. Ok...remember when gave you a whole synopsis on the internet love thing??? Well, I havent yet escaped that web and i think that this factor has contributed to my loneliness for the most part. Its like lately I find myself hitting people up a little more that I want to, and giving in to thier bullshit. Damn! Maybe is it because im just looking to meet new friends....or possibly is it really because I wanna find love on there?? Ugh see if I was home I wouldnt be caring about shit like this....And it honestly gives me a headache. I told myself when I get here, it will be straight about me and only me...No man will occupy my thoughts because I have things to do. And now look what the hell is going on..This is 3rd blog im writing about that focuses on love and I dont like to feel this at all. I tell u one thing though, it sure provides me with alot helluva lot of thoughts to write poetically and lyrically. HELP ME OUT AMERICA!!!!! I need your thoughts


This is A.E. signing off....With money and love on my mind.

1 comment:

Keith Jones said...

Congrats on the job!!!

You cant hurry love, it will come when the time is right.