Monday, October 20, 2008

Roommates, Jobs, and Driving O My


This is A.E. again with a wonderful thought

...Sorry for not getting to you sooner...But Ive just been busy running around...Gee I actually like the sound of that..me and busy mixed together. I just recently viewed and apartment with my friend for the move in to be soon..I mean its cute for a first apartment and you know the hardest lesson for me to learn(and I did) was not to complain so much and just sit back and receive your blessings. I also got the second job at Godiva so I have to sit here and figure out how me schedule is going to go. Lets c...being that out of all retail I absolutely HATE clothing stores, I think Im going to just do 2 days at the already failing business place called J Crew, and the rest of the days at Godiva. Maybe we I get a motor vehicle I can open up my Sundays, but Im just taking it a day at a time and not look toooo much into the future though I always love to prepare, it keep me busy and gives me purpose I guess. Today I went searching for another job, to hopefully replace the failing J Crew because if I do get this apartment then it would be kind of far, then again so will the one be in Godiva so ill just take it one day at a time like I said. I hope the Godiva store is a real good experience, and if not you know Ill just keep looking and praying lol. O today, I met this dance crew from New Zealand!! Can you believe that! they are actually in town for the a choreographers ball that is happening on Sunday (and u know Im gonna be there!!), so I gave them my number and I cant wait to c what they got. Maybe we can work on something before they leave..you know im all about NETWORKING...but in the meantime I need to get so damn networking cards dammit!!!



This is A.E. Signing off.....

No comments: