Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Drivers Card


This is A.E. here with another exciting thing yet once again

Ok folks, last time i left you, I told you I found a job, and I was officially stating to see the light at the end of the tunnel..Today, I guess i seen it more. After damn near 3 1/2 years of classes and practice: I officially got my License in the state of GA ...am I happy? shit hell fucknig yeah!! I know most people out here look at me like "are you serious" but they dont know how spolied NY'kers are when it comes to transportation. See, our transportation runs 24 hours, so we dont need a car and having a license is like going to college, some people need it and some people really could care less about it. So, yes I am happy. I mean, i knocked over a couple of cones here and there(yeah my backing up sucks), and i may have been gonig UNDER the speed limit in the fast lane, but got damnit I passed! Now comes the goal obtaining my own whip so that I can use it, which is what I am working on now so what I am learning about life is that when one obstacle is accomplished, another one to be done comes RIGHT after it. Its what keeps us focused, and thats how God keeps us on Smash...I realize that things happen surely but surely, and it is truly your job to just keep the motor running, morals in check, and keep smiling. At least now I dont have to hear people's mouth about me and my PERMISSION card to drive lol. Anyway, more the less things in Atlanta is starting to get on track. Hopefully I can make a solid circle of friends, find a career related job OUTSIDE of retail, and the ultimate goal...start off my career as an entertainer...Gee soo much to do and I feel like Im already behind...

1 comment:

Keith Jones said...

LoL @ at permission card. Congrats!!!