Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Begining a Renewed life



Today is the day I officially start work folks....

..well not like literally now but in a couple of hours I will be going into the work site to begin to process out shipment and placing merchandise out for our stores big opening. Lol this should be fun, I felt like Ive been out of the damn loop so much that I need to get back focus so I can save up and proceed on to other plans. Lately, Ive been feeling like my NY swagger was dying, but now with this opportunity I know Im working on getting it back. Besides, with money i can start to take more dance classes and even get into the vocal thing so i can modify my voice and make history like Diddy would say. Hmmm, I dont know why, but I am nervous. Maybe it is because Ive never had a job here before or maybe its just because ive been waiting for just little opportunity and i cant believe it is here and present. Even thought it is a little part time gig, it means soo much to me in these times of economic hardships, and you will never miss something until you have it and I def missed working, its like second nature for me. So wish me luck folks...Im going in there finally!
Now to get to the reality of things, I also realize that I do not have my own form of transportation so I have to rely on the unreliable transportation that Atlanta has offered me. Great. I think thats why I am nervous, because I have no got damn idea how i am going to do this, but I am going to do this, this Is something I know. It will be a headache, and if my plans go thru about me moving to another spot in different section, it will be damn there impossible. But I will get thru it. Just like I got thru the month of September, I will get thru this month of October with ambitions. Im still waiting on that call from another position offered to me, but they are on vacation right now so i guess I will have to just stick with what I got and deal. You know what im secretly wishing for though, I just hope that a position will open up full time at my current spot now because when it do...I am going to jump soo fast on that opportunity you would swear that I am broke with no money (which i am!) So just hope that everything will be iight.
Moving on to my other important side, me and a friend decided to go ahead and start a dance troupe here in Atlanta. Now dont get me wrong you know dancing is my passion, but the politics of forming a group can be messy, and today it most def. showed its ugly face and already we had a slight disagreement. I was ready to throw in the towel, but, I realize that there is def no I in team, and compromising is your best friend. So with this in mind, me and my friend aka business partner will have a general chate about everything and try to nail this sucker out. I just have a feeling that out of all the groups and companies i danced in, this one will somehow be a breakthrough to something in my life. And for this, I will push this notion. Wish me luck


This is A.E. signing off and saying....VOTE OBAMA 08 lol

No comments: