Monday, November 3, 2008

Moving On Up


Hey guys ...A.E. back from a little drought to update yall on my drought

Whats going on readers??? I am glad to say that Im officially in my own place now..So let the horrible rent stories begin! Lol, nah Im just kidding but yeah Im finally here lol. Im having a few tech. difficulties right now, but hey im happy that I am here. Its a lil quiet in my life right now, I guess cause for the past two months I was around my screaming lil cousins and the whole family so everyday it was live in there, but now that Im alone (well i have a roomate but he not here right now), I gues im truly hearing the quietness of Ga...damn, its crazy. Today, I got a very wonderful surprise from my cousin speaking of family, she called me and told me she was coming over, and in her hands were groceries...I was shocked out of my ass because I was actually on my way to shop but she lightend my load alot and I couldnt be more grateful for what she done. My little brats were with her and they was so excited to see me, I guess my presence really does matter to people after all, AWWWWWWWWWW... REguardless of how much you fight and argue with your family love them with your all cause I know with mines when times get tough, they really have my back just like I will have thier! : )


Now, I am still looking for job number 2, but i know soon enough itll come to me. What I have realized in this journey is that I have eyes watching me in that wonderful place called Heaven, and those eyes have always watched my back, and I think it was just proven this morning. So I guess im still gonig thru this to toughen me up and humble me down in the same respect so that when i start my voyage as an Entertainer, Ill be ready. Im still waiting to hear from some jobs though, so I hope this one job in particular calls me because it revolves around music and entertainer and HELLO thats what my life is so...Ill pray just like I did before I got my license lol. Till then ill just be strectching more and more in my pockets until something pulls thru. But like I said Im just glad I can focus more a guess in the quiet. i have a couple of songs to wrtie and dances to create lol. And MY SINGING HAS IMPROVED...ahhhh sruggle will be real rough but there are many hidden blessings in it, and rather then me fixating on the bad parts of it, Im going to start searching for option number 2. lol Welcome to my story




this is A.E. signing off and telling all....VOTE OBAMA!! even for lil ol me :)

No comments: