Monday, May 24, 2010

May 25..

And so....
I can tell u that Im extremely happy right now...why?? Because I booked a VIDEO!!!! a music video ...WOW ..I did it again..well wait...I had help tho....the Distinguished Gentlemen ...DSG...right..like...where did that come from?? It came from thinking on your toes! Myself and two friends of mines were at this audition that our agency got us (shout out AGS Agency), and when we checked out the scene it pretty much looked like dance crews were getting picked more than individual dancers...now...AS you already know..I have a crew already (shouts to PDP)..but no one couldnt make it but my Fellow Director...so we thought we were S>O>L...but it dawned to us..Didnt we just do choreography for a music video I shot on the 25 of last month?? Lol DUH..so we was like...hmmm...maybe we should do that...and then the "well what do we call ourselves?" question came up and ...I was thinking it was only three of us so....were Distinguished Gentlemen....and BOOM it happen..we went in there and surprisingly the Director went crazy when we performed...it surprised us..and then..yes...I cried...they wanted us back..it was ALOT of good people at the shoot 2!! There was Jungle Boogie there....Royal Flush... ATL Bomb Squad... the AGS stiletto crew appeared ...so I was feeling a little intimidate..but...they liked us...Im telling u world it has been such a journey for me...and as tired as I was ..I aint give up..I was almost there....I swear..thats why I cried ...Like...omg I think I wouldnt believe it until im actually there on set again...Like the 25...but only this time...WE ARE GETTING PAID...what who where?? Ok..maybe ima sneak a picture with one of the artist..hes kinda cute....lmao...but non the less...I will be professional about it....Ok im sleepy...tho im prolly going to cry...again...I made it...IM IN A FUCKING VIDEO....LA here I come!!! lol

No comments: