Sunday, September 12, 2010

Its been awhile


Hey World,

Its been awhile since I written in this electronic journal lol but so much has happened since my latest blog...Music videos...colaborations...dance...new job (finally)...Just been doing me...Lately though..Ive been a little ....off if you would say ...I dont know world it just feels like Im in the same spot that I was in two years ago, and though I have accomplished many a things this summer..I still feel like I havent accomplished anything at all ....this feeling is bothering me a lil bit because I know I should be HAPPY right now ..but...Im not ....Crazy huh?? As I look into my world ..I look at my friends....The best friends to have in the world...young ..black ..successful ...I look at my new job ..tho it's not the job I would LOVE to have the fact is im making MORE money so i can handle alot MORE things ...No more asking parents for money (welll lmao unless I really need it) ....I think I can finally manage to handle myself feel me?...But yet its something thats just bothering me ...My Entertaining life ...I feel like its passing me by .....im fighting more and more for my inspiration..Like I just seen the VMA's and something on the inside is bothering me because I feel like I should be up there...but i dont have a desire to dance anymore ...and I dont want the life of an artist...so its like....the things that once pleased me doesnt please me anymore lol...crazy right? Or maybe its because I alone...I feel alone...how is it that ...Im surrounded by friends and I feel alone??Its like lately every night ive been having this on my mind...and Ive been need comfort from God ALOT to get me to sleep..Ive been calling on the spirit alot....C things like this bother me ...I think thats why nowadays Ive been hitting that bottle a lil bit harder....I just dont feel like myself..and i honestly do NOT know where Im going with this thing called life ...I need a serious reality check ....I need my Mojo back ...

No comments: