Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where I Am Right Now

Whats going on guys...

Well what can I say...Ive been busy! Lol last time I wrote in this blog it was almost a year ago, and so much has happened since then..but no bad news tho..It first started out with teaching at a dance studio ..and then one studio became two..and then THATS when the shows started happening ...thats when the "KAYO...can you choreograph for my artist" started happening, and NOW ..not only am I getting exposure for my dance team..Prophecy Dance Project...I have also had the privilege of choreographing a Gospel Hip Hop music video, choreograph for a local artist AND be a FEATURE dancer in a music video!! WOW right!! Im on the move...and though there was some discrepancies about the video..overall...I felt as if I was in heaven...It was a dream...It was like a mother having her first child ..She harbors a egg in her belly and as it grows ..she feels it...though its sometimes painful...sometimes overbearing...she just knows that her first child is going to be ..that feeling...and when it happens...WOW...well thats how I felt about when I did the video recently..It was amazing! It made me for one split second just drop everything that Im doing in life and just ...GO....but yet again...i have rent and bills to pay...So im getting closer...Hopefully that breakthru will come thru....Im putting in HARD work for this...so i know Its going to come back ...It jus has 2...Just wanted to let u guys know where I am right now...Ill hit u up in the am


This is A.E. signing off...Saying GOodnight

1 comment:

Keith Jones said...

Looks like things are looking up for ya!