Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Please dont stop the dancing........


Wassup guys....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sorry ive been so MIA once again, but by now if you dont get it, i just been so damn busy getting my life together and trying to figure my life out some more so that when i get on here i can come correct and tell u the shit that be really on my mind...like the shit that just tingles n my damn spirit and i just have to let loose...so excuse me for the abscense but I had to figure out what next...speaking of next i have another issue thats going on with this world..

Have you guys been noticing the evolution of dance in todays world?? Ok, if you havent Ima take you back into time a little bit so you can understand what im feeling....ok lets dig back into the 90's..You would turn on the tv and hit MTV to watch the hottest videos...and of course MJ and JJ was one of those artists who provided it for you...remember the dancing back in the videos...I mean damn, the steps werent that hard to catch but every single damn dancer in that video felt all of their steps...like they really put a whole lotta passion and stuff to their dancing...The videos were about themes and the choreography catered to the themes....the head knocks, the waps and BAMS, like you felt the lyrics come to life by the dancing that was portrayed...nowawdays its like wat the f***!!! I mean dancing has become more of a demand. Dancers are like TRIPPLED the amount that they used to be...and everyone is a choreographer doing the same type of steps for the same type of songs and its like omg a nightmare....

Today i turn on the tv, and looking at what dance has become disspoints me as an individual yo...Like yeah the dances be hot and all....but where did the feeeling behind it go...What happen to PERFORMING a step rather than just dancing to it and benig sharp and percise with ur steps..I thought this enlightment was only in my imagination..until recently I saw JJ's All for u tour and ....OMG WHAT THE HELL!!!! All the steps thats she does now have NO feeling behind them...yeah the dancers hit the beat and they dance well...but they have no FACE no PERFORMANCE behind the step what so ever...its like they just taking another dance class on stage ...that annoys me for real. I cant stand it. SO im bout to bring it back...bring it all back..usuing the modernized version of hip hop and street jazz today and infusing it with the sttitude that i looked up too growing as a child....I promise myself and GOD that I will try to bring it back because it death is something i know alot people right now is NOT looking forward too...You wanna know what I think happened...it became all about the integrity and the complex of the steps...and less about the character...SMH World when will we learn PERFORMANCE is everything...but ima bring it back tho. Watch me



This is A.E. saying wish me luck!!! lol



P.S.- I mean there is one person who still gives it ..shout out to BEYONCE and FRANK for really providing the attitude for the steps...and my theory must be sumwhat logical because when single ladies came out EVERYONE wanted to learn the dance..so why wasnt this evident when other Entertainers did dances in their routine...Shes hot for a reason and that type of dance she does has ALOT to do with it!!

No comments: